Main purpose of job:
We are looking to hire a Compliance Coordinator with an established background in compliance and well-versed with the compliance requirements of the Charities Commission of England. This is a part-time role.
Accounts & Compliance Officer
Main tasks of job:
- Support the delivery of excellence in governance by ensuring statutory bodies and regulatory requirements, relevant legislation, and best practice.
- To manage, review and update charity policies, ensuring compliance with the Charity Commission best practices
- Administering the charity procedures ensuring they are compliant and are implemented.
- Manage the data compliance and Health & Safety for the charity.
- Carrying out effective analysis on potential projects nationally and internationally.
- Auditing projects carried out both nationally and internationally.
- Establishing partnership agreements, vetting potential partners appropriately.
- Receiving project proposals and progress reports of national and international partners ensuring quality of all documentation.
- Experience in governance and compliance.
- Knowledge of regulations including privacy laws and ICO.
- Experience developing and reviewing policies and risk assessments.
Download job description as PDF.