The Mainstay Foundation will be organising the third annual Najaf Retreat in December, 2017. The retreat aims to take a select group of active brothers ages 18-25 to the Holy City of Najaf in which they will embark on an uplifting educational and spiritual journey for 10-14 days. The retreaters will meet and benefit from renowned scholars in the Islamic Seminary as well as visit the Holy Shrines in Najaf, Karbala, and Kathmiya. The Najaf Retreat is an excellent opportunity for young leaders in our communities to be exposed to the rich Islamic heritage in Iraq by visiting the Holy Shrines and connecting with scholars in the Islamic Seminary in Najaf.
- Eligibility: Open for 10 brothers who are 18-25 years old, complete the application, have a valid passport, and are selected by the Najaf Retreat Committee.
- Duration: Approximately 14 days including travel time.
- Dates: December 18nd – January 4th (Tentative).
- Cost: The cost of the trip is sponsored by The Mainstay Foundation.
- Fees: £350 Non-refundable Deposit.
If you are interested to apply for the Najaf Retreat, you must fill out the application below;
The deadline for applications is Sunday, September 17th, 2017. A committee will review all applications and select 10 attendees based on merit. The selected individuals will be notified by the committee before the end of this month.