Main purpose of job:
Manage charity operations including event management, public relations, maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
Main tasks of job:
- Preparing, planning, and executing various projects of the charity.
- Liaising with the Executive Team regularly and updating them.
- Engaging in communication external to the charity including partners and stakeholders.
- Bringing fresh ideas for new projects and general processes on an operational level.
- Maintaining office services by organising office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; maintaining an efficient filing system; assigning and monitoring clerical function.
- Maintaining office efficiency by planning and implementing the office system, layout, and equipment procurement.
- Designing and implementing the office policy by establishing the standards and procedures; measure results against standards; making any necessary adjustments.
- Maintaining office staff by implementing an efficient recruitment, selection, training, and development procedure.
- Handling HR documentation and procedures.
- Maintaining the bookkeeping system for the charity.
- Running reports for the overview of project and internal financials.
- Contribute to the analysing and auditing of project proposals, project reports and project budgets from national and international partners.
- Producing project proposals and reports for the charity’s national projects.
- Scheduling, planning and conducting meetings with internal or external teams.
- Production of documentation prior to and post Board Meetings and team meetings.
- Maintaining IT systems by administering websites, email accounts and cloud storage systems.
- Providing IT support to the Management and office personnel.
- Support office personnel with the correct formatting and storage of digital files including the correct location and file formats.
- Maintaining workflow systems to facilitate efficient working within the organisation.
- Researching alternative and new software or systems to improve internal operations.
- Conducting digital programmes as required by the charity.
- Updating and producing content for the charity’s website and social media.
- Video and photo editing as required.
- Liaising with the international team on collaborated projects.
- Previous experience in a leadership role
- Efficient time and task management
- Confident in project and event management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and cloud storage
- Willingness to learn, train, be a self-starter and get involved in different areas of the charity.
- Well informed of the Shi’a Ithna Ashari Muslim faith, in matters of practise, rituals and thought
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.